Daniel Irvine on building software
15 July 2010
What if C#....
- had no properties?
- had only private fields?
- fields were readonly by default?
- had no mutable static fields?
- had no static methods or static classes?
- prohibited passing null as method parameters?
- integrated specs/test with code, in the same file?
- only allowed one class per file?
- prohibited nested classes?
- had syntax distinguishing between class dependencies and notifications with special syntax?
- enforced command-query separation from methods?